Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Im Im Im So Excited

My Birth Day is coming up in a few days and im SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Excited. You only turn 19 once, however this is one of the unimportant birthdays. Next big one is 21, ssssssssssoooooooooo far away. Yuppers, well I just started a new job, so my vids and post have to go on the back burner for a few days. Just at least until I get into my groove, and then I will be good.

I checked out a bunch of Alex Flinn books because I loved his novel Breathing Underwater, but I havnt had the time to read them yet. Totally sucks, the all look really good to. And I read Another Faust but I haven't had the time to read Another Pan. Just not enough hours in the day. Actually, in the time I took to write this I could be doing all these things I saw I have no time for. But then I wouldn't have time to write this, lol. Oh WELL. May 6th hurry UP. :)

B.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment